Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Daniel Boone





Vest: Nordstrom Rack, Sweater: H&M, Pants: J. Crew Factory, Boots: Michael Kors


I really love fur vests... I think they're fantastic, buuut I for some reason I just feel a bit silly when I wear mine. Maybe it's because it's too big and fluffy. Or maybe it's because it makes me feel like a fur trapper. Whatever the case, I've decided to channel my inner Daniel Boone and rock the fur. Next think you know I'll be wearing a squirrel on my head...

9 comments:

  1. Love the fur! I've yet to try the trend, but I'm thinking about it! Cute!

    xo
    Kelsey
    http://thekelseywolfeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit combination is absolute perfection. And trust me, you don't look silly in the fur vest. You look stylish and sophisticated!
    Happy Thursday!
    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so incredibly warm!
    i feel shy about fur vests too. i don't own one because i'd be too shy to wear it out haha i feel like its too "fashiony" for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this sweater and love it - looks so cute with that fur vest too.

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what my boyfriend calls me when I wear my fur vest, so funny! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweater with the leggings. Everytime I see a fur vest, I have a love/hate relationship. I LOVE it on you, but I feel like I would hate it on me!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and its adorable. I love all your classic outfits

    www.hugswishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fur vest!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh! I love your vest! I totally feel you.. I live in Los angeles and it doesn't even get that cold. I feel like I'll be judged if I wear it out... but I say bring on the judging, and the chewbaca-esque fur. ;)

    reece xo
    http://blackberriesandsparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete