Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Basics






Shirt: J. Crew, Pants: Zara, Wedges: Target, Necklaces: J. Crew, 
Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Nordstrom Rack

Sometimes I feel the need to make my outfits complicated by layering a bunch of things, mixing patterns and prints, or wearing lots of bright colors. While those make for exciting outfits, sometimes the simple basics are the best. A denim shirt with white jeans is casual and chic at the same time. Not to mention it's an easy go-to outfit. Aaand, I'm not sweating my guts out due to the many layers. That's definitely a plus. 

7 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Love the basics!

    xx Amy

    www.LeopardandLillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! Love the lipstick...is it Mac?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and clean look! Perfect for simple day out in town. Thanks for inspiring!

    Come see my latest post when you can :)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/windy-day-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, cute! i've been searching outfits to for ideas of how to wear my denim button-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back to basics! Looks great!
    www.wittywhitney.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite looks! Drooling over the bag!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete