Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bows for Babies


Here's a nice bum shot for ya...enjoy!



Blouse: J. Crew, Sweater and Necklace: F21, Pants: Zara, Boots: Tory Burch, Bow: H&M


Whenever I see other people wearing bows in their hair I always think it looks so cute. Then when I try it I can only see my four year old self in the mirror smiling back it me with a toothless grin and I can't help but shudder. I bought this bow last summer and I really haven't worn it much. But I'm slowly facing my four year old self and coming to terms with my youthfulness. I mean we all have to face reality someday right? I've been considered younger than my seventeen year old sister by strangers, people think I'm still a high school student, and when solicitors come to the door they ask for my mom. I've embraced the fact that I look like a 12 year old, I mean they just confused the numbers...switch around 21 and you get 12! At this rate, I'll look great at 50 right? At least that is what I tell myself to maintain some sort of mature dignity. 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that sweater and the boots!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bow! The color pallet in this outfit is so pretty!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bow makes you look feminine! Love the monochromatic look you have going here.

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your look!!bows are so cute
    kisses from milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fear of feeling/looking like a little kid is also why I never do pigtails. You look great though!

    http://theblackbirdblogging.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your sweater!! And your whole look :)

    http://wearinit247.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete