You thought the game of tag was reserved for 2nd graders? Wrongo! There is a mad game of it being played in the blogging world, and I have now been tagged twice by my lovely friends Tegan and Elora. So without further ado,
1) Post these rules
2) Post a photo of yourself & 11 random facts about you
3) Answer the questions given to you in the tagger's post
4) Create 11 new questions & tag people to answer them
5) Go to their blog or twitter & let them know they've been tagged
11 Random Facts:
1. I want to be a Pilates guru...it just seems so cool.
2. There are these frozen rolls called "Sister Schuberts" and they have completely revolutionized dinner time.
3. My sisters are my best friends.
4. I have a ridiculous and embarrassing obsession with Vampire Diaries. Husband is now addicted too. It's a bad combination my friends.
5. Critical Theory can be the most boring thing i've ever read, yet surprisingly interesting at the same time. It makes me really thing about the world I live in. Idealogical State Apparatuses blow my mind. Thank you, Althusser.
6. I have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles. My hands are going to be hideous in thirty years.
7. I sort of wish I had lived in the 80's. I get along so well with side ponytails and scrunchies.
8. When I graduate I am going to re-read the whole Harry Potter series. I'm so stoked.
9. I miss my big sister every day and wish I could impulsively fly to NYC to visit her whenever I wanted.
10. I slept in until 11:45 yesterday. I haven't slept in past 9:30 in years, and let me tell you, it was glorious.
11. I really disliked Winston (My Puppy) when we first got him. I know I'm a heartless wretch. He was just so hyper all time and pooped everywhere. But now I love him oh so oh so much.
Questions from Tegan:
1) What song, movie, and tv show would we find on replay at your house?
Song: Any Celine Dion Song. She inspires me on a daily basis.
TV Show: Vampire Diaries. I now fear the dark.
Movie: Jim Carrey's The Grinch. Timeless
2) Are there any blogs that inspire you?
Oh a lot. I just love people and so I love their blogs.
3) Do you remember what you were wearing when you met your husband or boyfriend?
Orange cut off sweats. So hot.
4) What is the last book you read, and did you like it?
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. I loved it.
5) What items in your closet are repeat offenders?
My riding boots for sure, and my chambray button up.
6) What did you want to be when you grow up when you were little?
At a very young age, a masseuse. Then, I figured out how badly my hands hurt. That ended quickly.
7) Heels or Flats?
Riding boots. Cute and Comfy.
8) Fast food guilty pleasure?
Sonic Cherry Limeade.
9) What is your go-to stress food?
10) If your house, apartment, etc. were on fire and you only had time to grab one thing
(assuming all persons were fine), what object would you take with you?
My baby blanket. Is it embarrassing that I still sleep with it every night?
11) Celebrity crush?
Questions for other Bloggers:Questions.
1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
2. If you could live in any time period, which one would it be?
3. Favorite book?
4.Who is the greatest leader in history?
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
6. Favorite holiday and why?
7. What do you day dream about?
8. If you could be any character from a movie or book who would it be and why?
9. What is one talent you wish you had?
10.What is your most FAVORITE thing about yourself.
11. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do?
And because I can't be It forever, I tag:
Shelby of Perfection Possibilities
Kailie of The Breit Side
Abby of Tainted Perfectionist