Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Fabulous Floral Find





Top: H&M, Skirt: F21, Wedges: Target, Jewelry: J. Crew Factory, The Busy Biddy

It has been so warm around here lately. Yesterday even hit 85 degrees! When it gets that hot, cool, breezy skirts are the best thing. I'm loving all of the floral prints lately, so I thought this skirt was to die for when I saw it. Wanna know what's even better about it? As my brother in law would say, It was a steal of a deal! I'm tempted to wear it everyday this week. I think I just might. 

10 comments:

  1. love the mix of prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Love! Very chic. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me a good deal - this pattern mixing looks great on you!

    Sarah
    sarahsavvystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really really pretty skirt and I just love the skirt and wedges you choose to wear with it!
    jess
    JESS CAUSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt, seems pretty versatile in it's shape so you should totally wear it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my that skirt is perfect! you wear it so well

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love everything about this whole outfit. love it.

    -k

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This skirt is amazeballs! I love how you've styled it right down to the red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the skirt!

    www.daintyanddecadent.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore this skirt!! such a great find :)

    ReplyDelete