Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

Noteworthy News

Hello dahlings! It's Monday, and those aren't usually my favorite. However, I have exciting news to share with you. I'm co sponsoring a fashion event and blogger meet-up this thursday! I went to my first blogger meet up in March and it was oh-so fun! I met so many fabulous new friends. It's amazing how much blogging has introduced me to a whole new world, great people, and new besties. 
My dearest friend Katie Beth of the kb files is teaming up with Apricot Lane, a darling boutique at the Shops at Riverwoods in Provo, to put together this fabulous event! They are offering 25% off storewide, serving refreshments (including deliciously adorable cupcakes from cupcake chic), and giving away prizes from sponsoring bloggers like me! It will be a great opportunity to mix and mingle with fellow bloggers, make new friends, snack on goodies, and of course, shop! So, if you're a blogger, just interested in fashion, or just love food and friends, come to the Spring Fashion Event and Blogger Meet-up at Apricot Lane Boutique this Thursday, April 26 from 6-9pm! 

Accept our Facebook invite here, and help us spread the word! The more the merrier, eh?


4 comments:

  1. This event sounds so fun! I am a bit far away (in Syracuse near Layton), but it sounds like it will be lovely!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to go to this!! Make some new bloggy friends. :)

    Kailie
    Kbreit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to make some new friends. This is a super idea.
    Wish I lived closer, Alabama will be quite a haul. Def post about the
    meet-up and maybe we might snag your idea and have one here.

    jennyleighsblog.blogspot.com
    Hair*Beauty*Inspiration

    Would LoVe it if you'd check out my blog and follow.
    Any ideas for this newbie are greatly appreciated. thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'll totally be there. It just makes me even more excited for it that you're helping sponsor it!

    ReplyDelete