Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fickle for Fall






Blouse: Chill Boutique NYC, Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Loehman's, Necklace: J. Crew Factory

I think I'm really fickle when it comes to seasons. It seems I always want what I can't have. When it's winter, I want spring. When it's summer, I want fall. And I want it bad right now. I love the clothes, the colors, the smells, and just the feeling of fall. And I LOVE to bake pumpkin goodies. That's really where the inspiration for this outfit came from... pumpkins. Part of my subconscious food psyche always creeps into every other aspect of my brain. I just can't help it. 



9 comments:

  1. So simple but chic. Love it!

    http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color of your pants! <3

    www.thebluecutain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun color combo! This looks so comfy but chic!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped button down with the necklace and the oxfords! Looks Great!
    ox Joanna
    http://www.dixiemodish.com
    I am now following you with GFC and FB.
    Would love for you to follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these color choices :) You are just too cute, and don't worry it will come soon enought...and then it will snow 8 ft and we'll be wanting spring and summer again. Such a viscious never ending cycle

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the oxford shoes. Did you purchase them recently from Loehman's? what is the brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I bought them in July and the brand is Wanted.

      Delete
  7. Adore the whole look, especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete