Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 3, 2012

Thunderstorms





Shirt: J. Crew Factory, Pants: J. Crew, Necklace: Francesca's Collections,
Belt: F21, Shoes: Payless

This weekend was full of lots of rain and big thunderstorms. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE thunderstorms. (These pictures were taken during a brief pocket of sunshine) I know they're supposed to creep out little kids and stuff, but I find them strangely comforting. Maybe it's because I'm sleeping next to a big hunk of security? I think there's nothing better than snuggling up under the covers during a thunderstorm. 
Winston, on the other hand, get's a little confused by them. He's not quite scared of them, but thinks the big loud crash of thunder is an invitation to play. He starts barking and wrestling (with himself, yes) at the thunder. Who knows, maybe our kids will love them too?



2 comments:

  1. I pantaloni sono bellissimi, tutti colorati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way, nothing beats snuggling up with a blanket and cup of tea and listening to a storm pass through. And jcrew paisleys are my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete