Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Ghost of Halloween Past




Two years ago we were The Grinch and Cindy Lou Who for Halloween. I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything, but it was legit. It was one of those things that you plan out in your head and just hope that it will all come together. We got lucky and it did. Andy may or may not have been a bit upset about me glueing eyebrows to his face and making him wear fake eyelashes...such a trooper. However, living up to Cindy Lou and The Grinch has been a bit difficult. Last years costume was so pitiful that I won't even post a picture (We were each other...he was a Cougarette and I was a Ski Racer...lame). We've got something in mind this year that I think is pretty good. Do you have any great costumes from the past? 

9 comments:

  1. Um that's incredible!!! I've always love Halloween but can never figure out a good costume in time!!! What a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW You nailed it!! LOL

    Amazing!!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! Thats the best costume ever! You're amazing

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those costumes are amazing. what a trooper! haha

    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has to be the best couples costume I've ever seen!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS! You guys look so awesome! Great idea and creations!!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! now this costume is something i haven't seen yet. I love it! and you both did so well with it :D

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your costumes are unbelievable! i can't wait to see what you put together this year!
    the lowercase h

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete