Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Studies





Blazer: J. Crew, Shirt: F21, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: DSW

I'm only taking three classes this semester because that's all I have left until graduation. (Can I get a whoop whoop?!) But let me tell you, those three classes are HARD. I'm taking Humanities of Asia and my two senior capstone courses. I'm practically swimming in scholarly reading which means I have to read everything practically twice in order to understand it. So, naturally my studies seem to leak into every other aspect of my life. Take this camel shirt for instance, I just finished the India unit in my Asian humanities class and this shirt seemed to fit right in with my mindset. I'm already singing Qawwali and dancing around, next thing you know I'm going to start wearing ceremonial robes... but hey I'll probably get an A right? 

13 comments:

  1. try to find some time to enjoy yourself, it goes WAY too quick!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, fun! Good luck with your last 3 classes!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the look!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your last three classes–you're so close! Honestly the last few months at are the best, everyone just really enjoys themselves!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! And good luck on your classes!!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA just laughed out loud. I have totally been there. At least you have something to look forward to! Love the camel shirt

    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha YES. I totes was eyeing that camel shirt on forever 21's website. It's super cute on you, and love the pairing with a red blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Love your top!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious! I love this color combination and the entire look is seamless. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots!!! Are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Newest follower here! I love this outfit. That Jacket is way too cute. I just did a outfit post too!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this look, it gives a little nautical theme without looking like your forced it or over thought it! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete