Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Birds






Shirt: NYC Boutique, Skirt: J. Crew, Tights: F21, Shoes: Nordstrom Rack: Jewelry: J. Crew, The Brides Shop, F21

When you saw the title of this post you probably thought I was going to talk about that scary Alfred Hitchcock movie, but no, I am not. I like to think of birds as happy creatures rather than violent people attacking monsters. 

Anywho, I love this shirt. It's different, and cute, and I like it. Simple as that. I usually keep it pretty plain on the bottom when I'm wearing a busy blouse like this one, but today I decided to really spice it up by pairing in with a plaid pencil skirt. What do you think?


Don't forget to enter the giveaway! 

7 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous! absolutely love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pattern mixing! And that blouse is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have that JCrew skirt and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The waist on it fits amazing! If I had a bird shirt, I would totally steal that look. Which come to think of it, is quite ironic. I don't know if you've ever seen Portlandia, but in Portland we like to put birds on everything (youtube 'Portlandia' and 'put a bird on it'). How can I not have a bird shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the top with the plaid skirt! Surprising and works perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's so fun to stumble across another mormon fashion blogger! Love your blog and your shirt is so cute! A girl in my ward was wearing a similar shirt on sunday but it was sheer and from Target and I Loooved it!

    nbadorestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this shirt. Anything with birds, I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I meant to comment on this when I first read it but didn't get around to it until now... but my Mom dressed up as Tippy Hedron from the movie for halloween last year and so this post was so awesome!! And I really love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete