Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winter Sophistication






Coat: Banana Republic, Gloves: T.J. Maxx, Pants: F21, Boots: Tory Burch

I love Audrey Hepburn. Her style is classic and timeless, something I always strive for. This is my mom's coat. I just love it – I think it's gorgeous. But, it's not exactly something I would just wear around campus. It is more like high tea at Kensington Palace material. Believe it or not, I have had high tea at Kensington Palace. I like to tell myself I'm legit. Unfortunately, I wasn't wearing this coat, but worn out Sperry Topsiders and a wrinkled skirt...the remains of a long study abroad. Until, the next time I have high tea at Kensington Palace, I'll just wear it around the front yard posing like a Greek statue. 

8 comments:

  1. "I'll just wear it around the front yard posing like a Greek statue." Ha ha ha ha ha ha... oh you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!!! I would wear that to school, it's too pretty to not wear everywhere you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are so pretty! So glad I stumbled across your blog! YOu have a great sense of style! I have a very similar coat like this also from banana that is probably from 3 seasons ago, I love how it's agless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!def in LOVE with that jacket and those boots!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom has excellent taste. And apparently it's genetic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This coat is GORG. Also, I have to know: your bun is amazing, is it a sock bun?! Since it's all the rage on Pinterest, now I have to know if EVERYONE has been doing this the whole time.

    Your blog is adorable!

    http://lindsayslook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You are beautiful. I adore the bun hairstyle, too! You look very elegant and out together with the coat and boots. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete