Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Show You Don't Want to Miss



I have mentioned before that I am so lucky to be a part of the BYU Cougarettes, which is the dance team at my university. It takes up a rather large chunk of my life, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It is SO much fun. It gives me a chance to dance and express my passion, as well as spend countless hours with my best friends. Best friends who are outrageous dancers, beautiful girls, and the nicest people you will ever meet. One of my favorite things about Cougarettes is the fact that it merges two of the most important things to me: the gospel of Jesus Christ and Dance. Those two things have never  been connected for me, and it really is an amazing experience – a life changing experience. It brings a whole new light to being passionate about something. 
This weekend the Cougarettes are performing in concert. We only do one concert a year in which we perform hip hop, contemporary, jazz, musical theater, and pom routines. I'm not bragging up myself, but rather my teammates. The Cougarettes are 9 time National Champions and the reigning Hip Hop National Champions. The show really is an amazing one. So if you live in Utah and you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, come check out the BYU Cougarettes in concert. I promise you will enjoy it!

5 comments:

  1. I saw you on TV yesterday. You looked great, and were so composed when speaking! Of course, that's what I would have expected. You're an amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see you friday!!! miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful! i was on the dance team for my college as well, it really made the college experience that much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait. You are?! I have a bunch of friends who I grew up with/ danced with who have been and are cougarettes! Autumn and Abbey Nelson, Cherese Emery, Katie Peacock, Jerra Kofford, I'm sure there are more... Love it!

    ReplyDelete