Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

A Girl's Best Friend










Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Nordstrom, Tights: F21, Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom, 
Jewelry: J. Crew, Nordstrom Rack

You know how it is always said that "diamonds are a girl's best friend?" Well, I'd like to argue against that. While diamonds are gorgeous, lovely, and oh so sparkly, do you go to your diamond for love, comfort, and instant happiness? If so, good for you. I, on the other hand, have a friend in Ben and Jerry's. Ben and Jerry's "Cinnamon Buns" to be exact. Caramel ice cream with cinnamon bun dough and cinnamon streusel swirl. It is life changing I tell you, LIFE CHANGING! 

Our friend Brooke came to stay with us for a day. We love it when Brooke comes to stay. She is an amazing ski racer, funny, nice, and so much fun to be around. We just really love her. A lot. I introduced her to the amazing creation that is Cinnamon Buns and she fell in love. So, if you're looking for love, or just instant happiness, go getcha some cinnamon lovin'!





10 comments:

  1. Meg you are so pretty! I just can't take it sometimes. Very cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I somehow stumbled upon your blog and think you and your style are fabulous. I'll be back often, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous outfit! I love the peplum top paired with those bow shoes. Such a classy, ladylike look. Ben & Jerry's is also my friend, yum!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt! I have been wanting a shirt like that.. I almost went to H&M last week, should've gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just found your blog and i absolutely LOVE it! the end :)

    -stephanie
    socialnetworkjunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that blog at H&M and almost bought it...but it looks better on you! Love it!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty polka dot top!! Looks great on you :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shirt is to DIE for!!!!!! SO pretty! Reminds me of the 60s!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First visit here, I LOVE this outfit! Super cute! Nice to meet you!

    Heather
    kaizenfashionproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM! I haven't tried that kind before... our FAVORITE is half baked, and we really like chubby hubby too :)

    ReplyDelete