Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Sister's Closet: Sister Lovin'






Dress, Shirt: J. Crew, Belt, Shoes: F21, Hat: Banana Republic, Socks: H&M

Man oh man I sure do love my sisters. I don’t know what I would do without them. They are two of the greatest people on the planet. They are such a great examples to me. They know how to be serious but oh man they can be a party. Megan and Mike, I LOVE YOU.
That little section above was inspired when Megan helped me pick out this wonderful outfit you see here (because what I showed up in was not cute… haha) and Mike called me later in the day just to chat about life. I love you two beautiful ladies more than anything in the world!

3 comments:

  1. I have two sisters that I borrow clothes from too. Those shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so darn cute! you are so brave to do the socks with the shoes, i'm impressed! outfit looks great! love you blog!

    ReplyDelete