Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

As today is the day of LOOOOVE (in my best Barry Manilow voice) today I would to post a tribute to my Valentine. *Warning* I'm about to get all mushy gushy up in here. 
I just love that man so much, want to know why?

He always does the dishes after dinner. 
That, my friends, qualifies him for top husband status.

He cleaned the whole upstairs yesterday, and not just picked up kind of cleaning, the deep–scrub the blinds kind of cleaning. 

He gives Winston a bath every week. Talk about dedication.

He loves his Mama like a good boy should. There is just nothing more attractive than that.

He makes me breakfast burritos stuffed with sausage, a sure way to my heart.

He makes me bubble baths, carries me up the stairs, and sets me right in. Romantic? You bet.

He is so supportive and always helps me get through the tough times.

He always laughs at my jokes, expands on them, and then we laugh some more. 

He loves me through all of my flaws and imperfections. He's always helping me to be better.

I love you so much Andy. I am so glad you are my Valentine now and forever! 






2 comments:

  1. Whoa, the bubble Bath one seems too good to be true!! He does that? Hang onto him, fer sure! :) I also like a boy who loves his momma. Happy valentines day lady!!

    ReplyDelete