Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Necklace to Talk About







Pants: H&M, Shirt: J. Crew Factory, Cardigan: F21, Shoes: Mia via DSW,
 Necklace: J. Crew via ebay

It's morning. I'm tired. We saw The Vow last night and of course I cried. So naturally my eyes are swollen and puffy this morning and I'm moving slower than molasses. But hey this necklace can make anyone perk up eh? I've been envying it for a while, but it costs an arm and a leg plus next months paycheck. However, a friend mentioned to me that you can find authentic J. Crew Jewelry on ebay for a fraction of the price. And so I did! Or should I say my mom did? Thank heavens for a mother who has fabulous taste and generously lends me her stuff. She bought this necklace and let me wear it. Why I ought to just kiss her!
Happy Wednesday my dears! I hope this necklace gets you out of the molasses and onto your day!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh miss lucky. I work at J.crew and get 50% off and I still didn't get it. Love that necklace.

    -meg
    mysideispinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this knecklace!! So cute! And i love your blog! I'm a new follower!!
    XO-Taesha

    (Visit sometime)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...yes I watched it too and cried. Cute outfit girl! Thanks so much for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, you look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit Its so fun! I just did a similar outfit on my blog!

    lots of love from,
    www.eelsayasi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my Angel!!! I just ordered mine and its ON its way. I can hardly wait
    xoxo Thank you for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What buyer on ebay Did your mom buy the necklace from??

    ReplyDelete