Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bubblemint






Shirts, Necklace, Belt: J. Crew Factory, Skirt:H&M, Tights: T.J. Maxx Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom

Have you ever had Bubblemint gum? It looks so alluring in that sparkly package. And once it touches your taste buds you're like, "What is going on here?!" It's like a party in your mouth. It's sweet, it's fresh, it's tangy, it's minty – it can't decide what it wants to be. Kinda like my outfit... 


11 comments:

  1. Your skirt is absolutely adorable!!!!! Love the colours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you wearing that yesterday, I thought, "what a darling outfit. It's blog-worthy." Of course, every thing I see you wearing is blog worthy. It was nice to see you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Those colors are perfect and I love all the details like the metallic belt! I've never had bubblemint gum but you definitely convinced me I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute and love the description. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt (period) Also, can you get twitter so we can be best friends? That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspired me. And I love your blog so much, that I want to be best friends...so, I got a twitter account. megangphillips is my username. What's yours so we can be the best of friends?!

      Delete
  6. Love the skirt! Your outfit is bubblemint perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun, pretty outfit! You layer so well! I have the same necklace and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhhh how do you do that?! Pull off plaid and stripes?! So amazing!! And, once again, I love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. replica bags ebay replica hermes handbags q7p12n4y68 replica radley bags replica bags wholesale hong kong this content a9d67q9q13 replica bags nyc replica bags fake gucci u8t11g0x87 replica evening bags

    ReplyDelete