Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maybe...





Maybe I eat cookies… or five in a row sometimes.

Maybe I go a long time without shaving my legs.

Maybe I leave dirty dishes in the sink.

Maybe I got a BAD grade on my French final.

Maybe I’m really self-conscious about my flawed skin.

Maybe I love my family so much and never want to be without them.

Maybe I love dancing in the rain.

Maybe I sing in the car, and am really bad.

Maybe I’m not always as nice as I should be.

Maybe I just roll out of bed and not get dressed some days.

Maybe I can’t do it all, sometimes I fall, and Andy has to carry me, literally, up the stairs.

Maybe I just want to curl up with a book.

Maybe I’m not completely happy with my body.

Maybe marriage is the best but hardest thing that has ever happened to me.

Maybe dancing is like therapy for me.

Maybe I sometimes wish I was ten years old again.

Maybe I cry at nights because I’m not perfect.

I think that most of you can relate, but often I treat myself unrealistically. The world has this ideal of women that they should be perfect in every aspect of their lives. I often expect perfection from myself. But maybe I have insecurities, hopes, dreams, fears, and everything else. Maybe I want to be perfect, but am just not. But Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are. The most important thing is that my Heavenly Father loves me, knows me, he has a plan for me, and he is aware that I’m doing my best. Maybe in this crazy, hard world, that’s all he expects.



9 comments: