Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Polka Pantaloons







Shirt: J. Crew Factory, Pants, Belt: F21, Shoes: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack,
Watch: Michael Kors, Jewelry: Nordstrom Rack, F21

These pants are thrilling. They are funky, chic, and a bit wild. But more importantly, they are comfy. I sort of felt like I was wearing my P.J.'s to school. It was truly liberating. Not exactly acing my philosophy test was okay only because my pants were so comfy. I did get a few strange looks on campus, but I just grinned in return and thought to myself, "You wish your jammies were these cute suckas!"  

5 comments:

  1. i'm a fan of the polka pantaloons.

    xx
    kb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I know that feeling girl! When people look at you at a creepy way, But we know we look good and then they will buy later lol.

    Love those pants!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely almost bought those pants at F21 this weekend! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhh great combo!!! the pants and the shirt plus your accessories!!!sighhhhhhhhh;-)

    ReplyDelete